Bollywood Music Hub

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


Earn Rs.20/- EveryDay
~~~~~~~Get Free Updates On SMS~~~~~~~

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Second Payment | Got Paid $3.47

Hello Friends !!

I am very happy to inform you all that I recently got paid again from same site for viewing the ads. I got 3.47$ in my paypal account.

The payment was instant and this is my Second payment, Ya its Second!! I got paid from neobux, a site which pays you for viewing their ads for few seconds.

You get upto 0.02$ for each ad you view. The payment is instant and you can payout at alertpay or paypal.

So guys what are you all waiting for???? Join right now and start earning extra money by just few clicks per day. Click here to join or the banner below.


Click on the pics below to view the payment proof.


Stumble Upon Toolbar Delicious
Bookmark and Share
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
Privacy Policy
All images, Songs contained in this Blog were found on the internet. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please, contact us asking for the removal. If you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please send us an email with ownership proof and we will remove it.email us to bollywoodmusichub[AT]gmail.com